The guys talk about USB-C potentially showing up in the new iPhone, YouTube's TV bundle, Apple's commitment to Pro users, HomeKit's new advertising push, and ... printers???
- Apple Highlights HomeKit’s Potential on New Webpage – MacStories
- The next iPhone won’t switch to USB-C, but its cable likely will - The Verge
- Microsoft is adding Google Calendar support to Outlook on Mac - The Verge
- YouTube TV will bring live TV to your iPhone for $35 per month | iMore
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'You Will See Us Do More in the Pro Area' - Mac Rumors